Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Camp Recuperation

Returned from Secell Camp 2008 a few hours ago (since 5pm to be exact). It was really really great fun!

Maybe I'll elaborate with details when I do have time, but it was quite tiring. Of bad dreams and sleepless nights, I had only managed 2 hrs of proper sleep each for Sun and Mon night. And even so, Sun night was punctuated with a bout of bad dreams on the cold hard floor. But thank God, the joy of the Lord really is my strength and though slightly sleepy throughout, we all had the strength to enjoy every bit of it.

At the end of it all, Karen, Mac, Nat, Sam Fung, Jesse and I headed to Funland @ Bishan for daytona. The fun never seems to end when you're spending time with your second family! Unfortunately, Nat's wallet got missing somehow. Not sure if it was stolen or misplaced and then kept by some dishonest person. Hope you'll get all your impt stuff back Nat!

For now, camp recuperation in progress so I can have another wild time in Krabi 13-17 March. And perhaps Steamboat organised by TayLeb Kay tmr night. It's all good. :)

Good night all.

No comments: