Sunday, April 09, 2006

despite all that

Today.. was the lowest attendance for Secell ever.
Today.. was my most erroneous worship over the year.
Today.. was a real long and tedious physical battle with flu.
Today.. was a most tiring saturday, I was trembling with exhaustion.

Despite all that, it's been one of my best days in church. Cos these minor setbacks don't really matter, I'm all fired up for Jesus! If I fart, I'll probably blow a hole in my pants. I've been feeling an all-consuming passion of late, and it's a passion for Jesus! God speaks my dearest dudes and dudettes, and it's true. When I carry this all consuming passion with me, this truth just becomes all the more evident. It's just one of those times you feel you're basking in God's presence and nothing else matters anymore. You know what? Despite serving in church all these years, I remember once more.. it's all just between me and my God. Sweet.

I feel like I've been brought back to the day I made my first real prayer, to receive Christ in my heart. Come join me in this passion. It's radically spectacular! *two thumbs up*

Today Today, it's all or nothing.
Today Today, I live for one thing.

All I am is Yours, All I'm living for is all You are.
YESH!!

No comments: