Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Super Sunday III

Super Sunday III photo series!
It's been yet another busy weekend having spent the entire Sat and Sun in church. Started sneezing non-stop when I woke up on Sat morning and carried it with me until Sunday. Masterlife groups are progressing pretty well, although I must stress again that doing the daily QT & attending the session are both of utmost importance to fully benefit from it! :)
Not sure if anyone noticed but I had a floating pitch in the last song on Sun. Gwah! Won't do it again. Nonetheless the service was awesome and the presence of God was powerfully ministering to the people. My pray is that every service on Sunday will always be like that. Secell Zone Equipping session was a cracker. A super duper simple message made interesting by the wonderful ppl who had helped to make it possible (thanks Josiah, Jon, Karen, Kevin, Jesse, Dawn, Samuel and Cheryl who couldn't join us). Almost the whole bunch of ppl came over to my place to have a good laugh at old-time chinese vampire shows, some went swimming instead. If my house was always empty, I could have u guys over anytime again. Anycase remember I said I was sneezing and wheezing? Well, I was too dead tired on Sun night. Fell fast asleep watching soccer on the couch. -_-"
Now, have to hit the books again. Weekend come fast. Kayaking wooooooo..
Jason and I. And erm, Chun Xiang as backdrop again.

The cast of E.T. II

Eve putting the "fruit" back into the tree. Ooops. Haha

Spot the pink lipstick marks on "selected" faces!
Apple, Rochelle, Rachel, Cheryl, Dana, Chrissy, Huijun & Geri we missed you!

Wah, I really dunno how this came about. V(>,<)V Today's Seasame street was brought to you by the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!!

=D x 2

Nice smiles!! Must open eyes big big to go with them. O_O

I think the girls were more worried about the slipper there.

I can't figure out if the focus was Josiah, the lamp or his hair

"BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED!!!"

This is cute. Haha! Yes, eyes open big big. Thats it!!

Jere caught strutting his stuff again

My humble abode and the troopers that stormed it on Sun


** Pic of the Week **

This is a good one for the memories! :)

No comments: