Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Super Sunday

I think I'll consider bringing my camera every week now for some fun! Haha.. Check out the pics taken this sunday just for kicks. Credits go to our PRO photographers Shalom, Darren, Samuel, Keith, Jon Wong, Chun Xiang and yours truly.
The "before-I-make-my-long-way-somewhere-to-study" look. >_<"

Jere, trying to tell us the murtabak wasn't very appetizing.

Rochelle is a very thoughtful girl and here's the prove. Haha

KAre bear grabs Geri!

And she strikes again! Of cos Dawn won't mind anyways.

Movie Poster: Starring the 4 leads, the calafare's and chun xiang as the backdrop.

When Jon doesn't take photos, he makes them. Haha.. -_-"

We waited for green man ok? For a long long long long time.

"Shalom coming, quick press door close!!!"

Yes, we do have lots of space! Every friend is invited!

Doesn't matter that it's blur. It's still a nice photo to me!

Hmm.. erm.. err???

Yes dear parents, contrary to popular belief, we do study.

I kinda think this one turned out quite nice. Good job Sammy!

Haha, yeah. I think this one turned out rather nice too!

Can't say much about this one. Doesnt seem right, not right at all.. >.<

** Now for this week's Rae-Ann special!! **

"If you think you can smile better, wait til you try it when you're teething.."

"Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence for Steve Irwin please.."

"Gwaaaa.. step by step.. I can do it! I walk.. by faith.."

"Ahhhhhh.. I gib up. My faith still not big enough."
More to come this weekend!! Stay tuned :)

No comments: