Monday, September 25, 2006

Random Pics

Church Move 16 Sept

Whoa! Prepare to sweat it out man.

The stage was set.. to prepare us for bigger things :)

My headquarter for a good number years. Now to expand!

Free parking on Sundays! Woohoo

The "I-was-here-before-everything" memento

Puket / Krabi Trip 30 July - 4 Aug

9mm handgun shootout. 84 points of out 100! Dun play pray.

All-Terrain-Vehicle in the drizzle. Wah ultra fun!

She's THE MAN! Transvestite la.. O_o"

Haha, my pathetic face from snorkelling.

Preeti, the Cave Temple cat.

Lonely cast away.

Kayaking through caves and caverns is the ultimate experience man!

The "count the number of crabs" game.

Now, why did the duck cross the road? I dunno man.
And they certainly took their own sweet time also. Notice the lonely white one behind. Haha

Ah yes, I chereographed this shot. Nice?
I drove the 4WD into the sand to test it's speed and turning capabilities.
It's quite fun speeding on an empty beach. Dun think I'll get to do it again for a long long time though.

Ah yes, here's a teaser for the young ones:
http://sece**.blogspot.com

Go figure. :)

No comments: