Sunday, November 12, 2006

Super Sunday VI

What? It's been 7 weeks since we've been at Amtech. Time flies, especially when you're older. Happy for Jon Wong, cos he's gonna find a wife from Africa then go mission some time. Hahahaha (sorry insider joke). That's one for all the abuse I had yesterday.

Ah yes, a team of youth workers from Kampong Kapor/Kolam Methodist visited us on Saturday to "exchange" pointers on how to run good ministries. Quite interesting. :)

Jon Wong (from COSB)

Sally (Victor's wife)

Victor (from CCIS)

Shufen (Janelle's Mother)

The whole group minus me

Eliza (Yr1 NUS)

Kar Keat (David's friend)

Gabriel (long way to ORD)

Dunno who they laughing at/with

David : "Eh sit down leh"

Sunday is coming to a close too. The next 3 weeks will be quite sad for me cos I'll have to cut down on my time spent lingering around in Church apart from ministry time. Exam coming!! Arghhh.. Eliz says God can do it, though I'm not really sure if I can. Haha. Any ways, it's all in God's hand (as always).

Didn't do too well serving in both worship and Secell today. Nonetheless I think God did what He wanted despite my failures. So it's all good on that end! Oh, and we visited Jason who was sick at home. That's the focus of this Sunday's pics. :)

Visiting Jason's who had fever (but was well when we arrived). Yes we good.
And that's Shalom's water bottle.

Thirsty Hippo, I mean Jonno.

"I wanted but you.."

Sick Jason. Looks pale hor.

Family portrait. Nice :)

Babynap!!!

Baby looks nice here but I look quite retarded

Quite intense, Bollywood films. Haha

Baby Janelle!! Nice nice? :)

No comments: