Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And now Christmas is over

A fair bit of things have happened since the last update (duhh). Oh I got my new macbook which I'm now working on.


  1. Youth Camp 2006 was a blast. All the late nights this time round but thank God somehow the organisers still managed to pull through. Also it's a brand new campsite this year and the feedback thus far seems to be quite positive. As such, we're making plans to use it again for some other camp. Hehehe :) Oh camp photos on my online album.

  2. Then came the "Season of Blessing" Christmas service which I got to emcee and sing for. Also the Secell band did pretty well i thought. Maybe I do up some production notes to show everyone how they progressed. Haha :) Will try to beg for some pics to entertain you readers later.

  3. Christmas party @ Joy/Josiah/Jere's place was really fun. I didn't get to win any prizes though, cos i was hosting the games. :( Nonetheless it was quite interesting and I got a special brolly which I'll treasure for life. Really really thanks to Secell for this special brolly. Especially Shalom for your creativity and the effort you had put in for it. Also must add that without Karen, OCX, Jon, Jesse, Dawn & Kevin, there'll be no Secell either. *Round of Applause*.. Plus I'll have more pics to beg for from that night.


  4. Christmas party @ Gail's house was also great. I ate more than the previous night cos (ah-chem) the party costed more.. And of cos more great pics to beg for.
I think that's about what had happened over the last 2 weeks or so with lots of time spent preparing and rehearsing for the Christmas events. That leaves me for dead where my fyp goes. That's why I'm back in school today to TRY to conjure some miracle. Sigh

No comments: