Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lifestory

I give up. I really do. All the nonsensical things I allow myself to go through.
It wasn't too hard to see what was coming but it's really hard to help it.
This is Dan, this is me. Countless repetition of the same old lifestory.

It's the end of 2006 in just a few hours and it's a shame a tremendous year of blessings end in a whimsical mixture of low emotions. It wasn't suppose to turn out this way. I should probably just stay at home and usher in the new year in a little solitude to realign my focus, but I can't. I've got a countdown programme to attend. I'll probably end up brooding more there but I guess I'll just hafta pray whenever no one is looking.

Nonetheless 2007 promises to be a year full of opportunities and potential. There's a lot in the ministry which God can change and that leaves me with plenty of opportunities to pray. It's hard being a leader but it's not hard to see so. So in your busy moments of praying for yourselves, do pray for your leaders too. Especially those who're hurting. Haha :)

No comments: