Thursday, May 17, 2007

Missing in Action

That's kinda how I feel at the moment. I recall a few weeks before my exams had started I was all looking forward to my Japan trip, but now I think I'll miss everyone back home. And for one I certainly feel like I'll be missing in action, for runs, badminton, Secell, services, church and the very frequent coffee sessions! :)

So it is, I'll be flying off 5.15pm tomorrow on 18th and back at 7.30pm thereabouts on 29th May. Very soon, will have to travel again for Church camp from 4-8th June and a mission trip 13-15th June. Quite a fair bit of passport stamps in a single month. I think will have one more for Bintan with Uni lads somewhere in between the free days. Haha!

Alright, it's all set. Oh wait, I havent started packing.. Hmm I think I'll do it tomorrow. Everyone is asleep now anyway, and my things are strewn all over my temp house at the moment. First up, I need to find my luggage - tomorrow. Will continue to update this blog in Japan so everyone knows we're safe! Hope I come back in one piece :)

Love ya all,
Dan

No comments: