Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sorry

Sorry because of the terribly infrequent updates! Does that fact that I was in the midst of examinations justify anything? Hmm, I guess not. My Final Year Project presentation is due tomorrow. Final trip to school as a student. Finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'll miss it. Terribly..

I remember some 12 years, I was walking into ACS(I) through the backgate, from the AYE, as every other morning. It was the first day of the 2nd term of the academic year. I was in Secondary 1. I remember doing the math while walking alone into school, counting the number of terms I will have to go through to finish Secondary school. 1 down, only 15 more to go!! I couldn't wait to graduate from ACS. But when the end of it all came, I really didn't wanna go. It's the same now, I know it'll all be dearly missed, this beautiful varsity life.

Silly Joel Chin posted some ultra unglam photos from our forgotten past in his blog. That's me in one of the photos, when I was 15! It didn't seem that long ago really, but that meant it has been almost 10 years now. Now, that's a long time. Things were a lot simpler back then :) But never in my wildest imagination would I have guessed how these 10 years actually turned out. Considering just how my last 5 years had turned out now, I'll put my money on the fact that the next 5 will only be as (if not more) tipsy turvy as its predecessor. Yet, I know it'll be nonetheless fruitful and enriching. Thank God!!

1 comment:

tsl said...

life is filled with changes and unexpected moments. =) and different phrases of our lives that we can look back with fond memories.