Sunday, July 15, 2007

Birthday Celebrations

Just returned from an impromptu birthday dinner celebration for Joey, Shalom and Cheryl. Almost didn't want to go cos I had wanted to rest at home after church. But I went anyway and it was well worth the trip.

Fish & Co. glasshouse! The food is not fantastic but at least they've got an interesting Birthday Rap going. Joey Shalom and Manna were made to stand on their chairs. :)



At the end of the dinner, someone sabo'ed me by submitting my name to the waitress to sing a song on stage. Of cos i refused. Where got ppl perform without practice one? But the performers on stage called out for my name anyway.



SO there it is, my first public debut without practice. In fact I didn't even know the lyrics. Thankfully the performers were good, and they helped me out with the entry and lyrics. But it was fun nonetheless! Hoho

All in all, I'm home late again. And I need to rest. Thanks to eliz for the vids. And before i sleep, once again Happy Birthday Joey, Shalomie and Manna! :))

Yoyo!!

No comments: