Sunday, July 01, 2007

It Of Out Snap

Its funny how trying to be nice can turn back to bite you on the backside sometimes. Nonetheless, that helped to clear my thoughts over the last 1 month a bit. The Chalet was fun though. Didnt eat much, 2 x hotdog, 1 x otah, 2 x satay, 1 x fishball, 1/4 x plate of potato salad, 1 x plate of beehoon with super spicy curry. Thanks to the organisers! The overnighters played Singapore version Taboo at 11.30pm whilst waiting for OCX, Karen and Gail to return. I got over-excited once and laughed quite loudly. And I got sore throat after that. 1 hour later, we kinda got bored and started chatting. Well, actually only Lebby and Wei2 were chatting and Isaiah was part timing the conversation. The light was off and very soon, everyone started to fall asleep. Except Leb and Wei2. In my semi-conscious state I could hear the conversation la, and was awoken by Leb's super loud laughter and Wei2's super high pitch shriek.

When OCX, Karen and Gail returned it was 2.45am already! And Leb and Wei2 were still chatting! So we tiredly made our way to Soyabean place anyway. It was fun and we slept about 4plus. Had to wake up for church at 7.30am.

Whilst waiting for the food

Woooooorrrr..

This is good cos it' s long brown and.. it floats on water. Hehe :))

Now back home, tired and all. Hadn't caught any extra sleep but I should think I'll be sleeping early tonight for work tmr! 5 days of work again! Weeee..

Oh, it seems I've got some affinity with tortoises lately. I got some gifts recently and they're all tortoises (stuffed toys). Thanks though! Really appreciate 'em.

2 comments:

tsl said...

maybe ur friends are trying to subtlely tell u something wif their tortises gifts.... :)

-DaN- said...

Hmm.. maybe cos I'm hard on the outside and soft on the inside. :))