Monday, October 17, 2005

The battle begins

No, it's not that I haven't recovered from the LOTR lovey doviness. On the contrary it's exam time again. :( Ah well, nothing new, nothing startling. Just another busy semester in school I guess. Have just about 4 weeks to the start of the big E. Gonna be hard work this semester, the lectures are a mess, and my brain is a mess too. Haha.. Well, if anything good comes, it'll be all that I have to look forward in the short span of the holidays. Might plan a trip or two overseas. PLUS no more exams for the next 1 year! Will be working at Credit Suisse (Industrial Attachment) from Jan-June you see, which means no overseas then and no Bible Camp (it seems). Ah piang eh.

I bought myself a singlet today. Guess what, it's the first singlet I bought that I'm NOT required to buy. Erm, cos school and army requires us to get singlets. Compulsory. So what does it mean now that I've gotten me-self a singlet? More exercise loh. Hope that motivates me somewhat. Hehe Hoho Moohahaha.. Expensive man, I think I got cheated. $12.90 for FBT singlet from Nanyang Supermart. Gotta find some time to get some pictures, otherwise the blog gets awfully boring.

Guess who I found in Friendster? Haha.. Click here to see.

Ogay, time to hit the notes the books the whatever. Say "NO" to DOTA! Yay..

Saw this at Jonnie Wonnie's blog. Decided to give it a go. Funny how they derived some silly conclusions from animal questions. Quite true though. Haha..


The Keys to Your Heart


You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


No comments: