Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The long awaited sequel

Work, church and school has had been piling up a sleep climb up to now! I'm gonna crack man! Not that I already havent been showing signs of cracking up, I've been making dumb soap jokes, falling sick and doing badly in my church ministry. It has come to this, and it'll continue until next week I think, when the deadlines are past and my commitments in the worship department are coming slowly to a halt in time for my exams. I'm dying really.. Sharing in 4 Secell meetings non-stop. Leading worship 3 weeks out of 4, of which the 4th I was assisting. Planning for Youth Camp before my exam preparations start underway. Lots of youth burdens to carry. 4 reports in 3 weeks. 1 Business plan presentation. 1 interview at Credit Suisse First Boston. 3 Lab assessments in 2 weeks. Miscellaneous ECA work and documentations (handover). And some monetary issues to think over.. waaaaa.

I need a secretary, or a clone. Positive.

I had a great time with my Business Plan report and presentation though. Pretty smooth sailing, thanks to some great groupmates. Ladies and Gentlemen, our company, FILOCA Inc. "Bringing the best in security to your fingertips" - We produce new-age Travelcases and Bags with Fingerprint Security. Which means, only YOU can open your bags!

Filoca Inc. Logo

Four Kings, eating in Canteen A..
So much for successful businessmen :(

We're serious about our business,
can't you tell?

The whole company (almost).
Jon, Kim, Arjun (CEO), Myself and Philip


Alright, I've got to get back to my reports. Another report and lab assessment due tomorrow. Sounds a lot less happening than reality, but not quite in a mood to blabber now. I seriously need a break man, from everything.. HK disneyland or something. Haha

1 comment:

-DaN- said...

Wa seh free advert.