Sunday, June 11, 2006

End of Days

I'm at the end of the long winding path. I'm entering into my final week of work before I jump back into my last year of studies.

It's been an eventful past 21 weeks and it's somewhat saddening to have to peel myself away from a lifestyle I've come to love. The people I worked with, played with, ate with and lived with in Credit Suisse have been most wonderful. I truly cherish the new friendships and vast experiences I have had as wonderful blessings.

Here's a brief extract from the Summary chapter of my internship report:

"In retrospect, the work endeavoured was most fulfilling and yet, enlightening. Every task was inched cautiously towards accomplishment, yet in concerted progression, the know-how built up meant a new efficiency in prospective responsibilities.

The knowledge taken back was not just limited to banking finance or project management facts, but a greater understanding of real world needs and application for logical analysis disciplined by engineering academics. Beyond quantifiable erudition, having co-worked with close colleagues from Credit Suisse and the wonderful memories shared was modestly invaluable.

The initial apprehension of an internship in Credit Suisse was inevitable for a student of computer engineering discipline. Stepping into unfamiliar scenery of monetary numeration, financial instruments and all things banking was predictably daunting for the author (that's me) . Nonetheless the author was able to appreciate the new environment and take the workload in his stride. All in all, the reward was much more than just monetary; it intensified into an incalculable experience."


Global Day of Prayer!! It was quite a fun day



One Raffles Link, gonna miss ya and all the ppl inside

No comments: