Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An obligatory update

I aptly titled this entry "an obligatory update" cos I realized my personal blog has shifted focus, towards what I am doing in church, as opposed to rambling about my own life. So since I have just updated the Secell blog, I should update my own blog somewhat.

I think apart from my Final Year Project, the start of the year has had a lot of bright hopes pointing towards a great year. Seems like I started the new year with a new fervour for my studies. No fair reason why, I think it's probably cos I realized I had only 3 months of studies left so I might had as well try my best. Now I need to ignite that same fervour to spending time with God. In all honesty, I haven't even come close to trying my best where drawing close to God goes. 我 真 的 亏欠 神 了. But I'm going home now! Repentance is always the first step!

I was watching the Church Christmas DVD to help improve my stage presence and I must say that night was really quite challenging in terms of the programme. Everything went wrong!! Oh well, nonetheless it was fun albeit scary.

Oh well, my tutorials are done now. Probably time to end my obligatory entry. Hope I can put in another one soon. By the way, who still reads this blog ah? Haha. Maybe I can tune my "programme" to my viewers.

No comments: