Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's been a long time since I had an unhappy post. :)
So here's one.

Recently, I've been really upset with myself. For many reasons such as not being strong, resilient, determined enough. Not being disciplined to do what i REALLY need to do. Making all the wrong choices one after another, and doing so poorly in my various areas of service. I need to make it right again, but I need time. And I pray that God have mercy on me, cos I'm really sorry for having willingly chosen to enter this pit. Indeed it's true, I am weak. I thought I was different, that I was stronger, but I'm just a helpless lad. :(

Anyway I need to get myself back to normal. 2 weeks. Anti-brood Daniel reborn :)

Oh and Joey, Rachel and Eliz bought me some gifts today to cheer me up though! Thanks! Just let me say "I'm sorry" here and now, just in case I pass my broodism to anyone in my current state.

No comments: