Sunday, November 20, 2005

65 hours

65 hours more to end of exams! 2 more papers to go, and I'll be exam-free for the next 1 year. Mooohohohoho Merry Christmas.

I've been sick the entire weekend actually. Not a good sign especially when you're right smack in the middle of your exams with the hardest one yet to come. Been praying real hard that any sickness, shall be reserved and delayed til after my last paper. Caught a little cold on Saturday morning, went home to take some panadol pills back with me after church. I couldnt really study much on Saturday cos my "dose" (that's the best I can pronounced nose with a blocked dose) was runny and I kept sneezing. Reminds me, I'm gonna start counting (and clamping down on) the "Daniel's available" jokes made during Saturday service. The total count was 5 on Saturday. No good lah, my name gets mentioned for every message David speaks. It's bad publicity man.. :(

Managed to do some revision on Sunday morning after the bout of cold, and it was goooood. But I couldnt make it in time for choir practice anyway, though I was right on the dot in time for worship practice at 4pm. Thanks to a special nocturnal demi-angel for reminding me to sleep early btw.. those 10 hours of rest really did me plenty of good! Haha

Anyway today....... I went to buy a new camera....... for my mum. Haha! Had been sourcing for one for the last month or so, saw one that was really suitable and well-priced and actually decided on that some time back. Almost wanted to buy it but held up a little cos they ran out of stock just before my exams and I didnt wanna travel there in the midst of my exams. Guess what? The newer model was JUST released and it is selling for the SAME price as the older one. Really thank God, cos I might have just splurged on the older one a few days BEFORE the newer model was up for sale. I got myself a good deal in the end, and a pretty good cam too.

Tried some snapshots with the new cam, will have plenty of time to fool around with it after the exams. Hehehe


No comments: