Monday, November 07, 2005

Time to get serious

I'm feeling pretty upset with myself today. Basically cos I've spent the daytime much ado about nothing. I was originally supposed to be back in hostel at night, but decided to camp at home a little longer to catch Man United vs. Chelsea, which incidentally wasn't all that worthwhile in the end. Finally back in room now to catch up with some mean business. 6 more days to exams. I'm tasking myself to finish 3 past year exam papers per day, hopefully with a little more time leftover for additional revision. As always, I'm just hoping to pass all my subjects but will gladly take any A's or B's that come along. :)

Exam schedule:
14th Nov - Computer Networks
16th Nov - Database Systems
18th Nov - Operating Systems
21st Nov - HRM & Entreprenuership
23rd Nov - Control & Instrumentation (my nightmare)


Got Tsidkenu's querky Halloween pics at last. Thanks to Rachel for her Nokia phone, Lydia for her Powerbook, Uncle Jimmy for investing in it, and Tsidkenu for being such a sport. Probably one of the more interesting posts til the end of my exams. Stay tuned..

Can you recognize us through our disguises? Betcha cant..