Friday, November 25, 2005

Let the fun begin!

My exams are over at long last. I haven't been studying for such a long continuous period since O' levels man. Back during the O's I spent 5 weeks studying til the last week of my exams, and this semester I spent 6 weeks studying until the last paper! Almost at the end of my stamina for my last paper, but should be fine in the end. Hehe..

Man, I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I really know how to enjoy myself, either that or I'm just easily contented. During those tedious days of revising, practising exam papers and memorizing, I was watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway" everyday (I've 9 seasons worth of it), and a galore of movies. Now that my exams are over, it means I've technically less time to watch movies, and on to the more important stuffs. I quite foresee my December packed with church activities til Jan, which is excellent! I've so many ideas I hope to see through, and definitely have got to make time for the people around me for all the time I owe them during the exams. Also to catch up with old friends and some youths who haven't been attending church for some time now. So exciting..


One of the movies I managed to catch during the exams was "Chicken Little", whose soundtrack you're listening to now. Yes it's that cute fluffy feathery puny body, gigantic head chick movie. It's really an immensely cute show, putting your adulthood aside. I'm a sucker for cute things what, can't blame me. But it might not be worth catching in the theatres unless you're bringing kids along or something, cos the show is less than 70mins. If you can catch it for cheap, its definitely worth it! :)

Exactly 1 month from Christmas now. Excited excited. Wonder how the choir is coming along, it's been a couple of weeks since I've attended the practices. Should be good lah, so many talented folks in the church. It's my 23rd Christmas this year. Funny time of the year always, for me at least. Wonder what this year's Christmas would be like? Hope it doesnt pass me by before I even realize it, that's just plain sad.. like sleeping on 24th night and waking up on the 26th morning. Man!! Haha

Brought my mother's new camera (her's technically) out for a stroll today with Arjun and Philip. Met Shunjie, air force good buddy of Philip's and mine! Pleasant surprise it was. Shunjie was the number 1 trainee from our air force course, and I was number 2, which was a blessing in disguise cos I ended up being streamed into Platoon 2 - which was (in my opinion) way more FUN! Even when we suffered together, those days were really great. I wouldnt trade anything for those memories. Note: MEMORIES, cos I won't wanna go through them again though. Haha..


India r0x!

Reminds me I need a new wallet.. 0_o"

Philip, Shunjie and myself.
We served 6 months more, so dun complain!

Job satisfaction :)

"Luxurious" indeed

Pwetty flowers, but dun sniff them, stinks!

At 1/2 the price of NYDC's, but 3/4 quality.
Worth it? Work the Math.

Inside Plaza Singapura. Friday, so not really crowded lah.

No comments: