Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big Boy's Toys

Decided I needed a sabbath today after working til 1am last night in the office. Ended up resting, catching up with my sleep and the news today. But lazing around on a sunday isn't something I'm particularly used to. Besides, nothing as fulfilling as a fun day to experience or learn something new.

Made up my mind to go for the NTU Motor Fest at 3.30pm when my dad came home. Didn't bother to make up my hair and drove off to meet Brownie, 4pm at NTU. Really interesting, probably seen most of the cars before, except a Lotus and Maserati. The "stuntcar driving" was pretty cool too, especially the drifting. I'll put up the videos and photos soon. In the meantime, here's wishing everyone a great week ahead! Study, work, play and stay gay!! ^^


Sleek, slender and sexy-Ferrari Scaglietti! *drooool*


Presenting the 2nd star of the show.. Brownie! Paparazzing the Porsche Boxter.


One of the hot favourites-Ferrari 430. Check out the engine and the Ferr(ar)is' wheel man!

My personal choice for its funky and radical design-Lotus Exige

The Cisco super on the ball man.. keep telling me,"Not too close, not too close." And when I asked how close was too close, he just pointed to an arbitrary spot and said,"Ok, ok behind here." ???

The responsible Cisco's aside, the not-sold-in-singapore Ferrari Superamerica. And the more common Lamborghini Galladro

Just when I was walking back to my car, I found my "realistic dream car"-Mini Cabriolet! If you check out the black Mini, you'll find something cute inside. Hehe
Check out the Videos:
- Nose first handbrake turn

No comments: