Friday, March 24, 2006

Yes, I'm alive

Didn't realize it has been 3 weeks since I had last updated. Somewhere in the deep crevice of my memory, my lack of posting was etched to be like 2 weeks instead. Ah well, so here's one.. just to let everyone know I'm alive!

Okie la, I'm not so cheapskate. Quite a bit has happened the past weeks. Mostly work, and to a slightly lesser degree church. I reckon I spend a bout 55 hours a week working. Slightly less than the average person working in an investment I guess. But my pay is a fraction of theirs, so the math don't quite work together. Then again, I'm just a lowly intern. The poly interns are a lot worse though, despite having the same working hours as me. Different department, and very different pay. About 40% of our "attachment allowance". O_O

Anyway I'm coming to a close of my current project at work, touted "one of the smoothest projects" ever. Not sure if I've contributed to that, hope so.. but I think not. Haha. I'll have to go back to office tomorrow for half a day to make sure the end products run well after implementations, or else the Korean office will be screwed on Monday when they open for business. Okie, maybe not that drastic. Koreans are smart ppl.

I'm starting to chart out my prospects and career path. Quite decided in what career path I'll be trotting down over the next 3 years or so and have made up my mind on the kind of education I'll be zipping for after graduation. As to the extent of having a firm track paved for me, it'll have to depend on my performance over the next 3 months or so. It's been a very tiring week and I need a gooooood lazy snooze til the sun shines on my backside. Unfortunately, I might not get a chance this weekend, will see about that.

Closing thoughts.. short hair or layered? black or chestnut brown?

No comments: