Wednesday, May 18, 2005

80% Work Cycle™

I must say, I'm starting to settle into work nicely. Albeit it takes up most of my time awake. My routine now is..

0700 - Wake up, wash up
0745 - Leave home, take train/bus
0900 - Reach office, deploy mama shop (laptop) @ one corner, literally one CORNER!
1240 - Out to lunch/explore CBD
1340 - Back to my mama shop, making calls, sending emails and designing webpages or cover pages
1800 - Start waving bye to full timers leaving the office
1900 - Start waving bye to my laptop and close mama shop
2100 - Reach home to check MORE emails and reply MORE emails. Catch up on MSN.
2300 - Recuperate and recharge my biological battery for the next cycle

I call this my 80% Work Cycle™.

Work is getting fun mainly because I'm doing things I like. Basically, talking to people and designing webpages or art designs. Helping out wherever I can as a coolie as well, but only for Kevin (the coolie in-charge). 2 lovely ladies reside around the corner of my mama shop, well actually just behind me. Matz makes up for half of the pair, and the other half is Ereen, David's new full-time marketing staff. Ereen is only 20 yrs old, so that further brings down the average age of David's staff currently in the office to 22 years old. Haha.. And all Christians too.

Well, apart from work, I don't really have much to think about these days. There'll be a badminton session tomorrow though! Chun Xiang planned for it, and he told me 9 ppl but refuses to name them. He tells me there'll be pretty girls tomorrow, but I'm not sure if he's trying to entice me to play because of that. Haha.. well, I'll rather have girls that play a mean game of badminton than pretty ones who can't hit the shuttlecock for nuts. Cos I need the workout. Oops..

Upcoming Sunday is Secell "outing" again! Yay!! Outing to Chancery Lane!! Double Yay Yay!! Barbeque in Chancery Lane and overnight, so that means lots of badly cooked food and more time to spend in the toilets for me. I dun think I know anyone who has a more sensitive stomach than mine. Haha.. Oh yes, will be planning for night games as well. Games by me will be erm, fun? Mooohahaha. Can't wait for that, cos holiday the next day and street soccer game on Vesak afternoon as well. Have to drive my parents to Airport at noon on Vesak so it'll be a day without rest for me. BUT... I'll still hafta sleep by midnight cos the 80% Work Cycle™ will begin the next day again. "Yay.."

Ah yes, how can I forget. I caught Star Wars III tonight! What happened in the show was ****** was killed by *******. And then ****** decided to ***** with *******. So ******* and ***** ended up *****'ing with ****** at the conclusion. Got the gist of it? No? Then go watch the show, its well worth the money. Even if you know the story and the outcome of the whole saga. Hope you can get tickets for the show this week though, may the force be with you.