Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Revolution

Revolution? No, I'm not some nationalist trying to change the government for a better tomorrow. Neither have I mispelled the Mitsubishi speedster. Just that my mind's been going through plenty of revolutions over the past hours. I can't sleep..

In about a few hours time, I'll be meeting Karen and Matz to head off to David's office. Suppose to be there to speak with David regarding work prospects. Meeting them at Raffles Place MRT, 8.50am. Meaning, I'll have to wake up early and prepare myself for "a day in the office". My biological clock has been severely remodelled since the start of preparation for exams. Very much a standard 4am sleep, 10am wake up pattern that re-runs itself every new day. Do I sound a little moody? I guess I am right now. Haha..

I need to sleep, so please Mr. Brain, go knock yourself out. For MY sake, for OUR sake. Dun you see how potentially hazardous it might be if we dont get enough rest? My mind's been running around in revolutions for the past 3 hours as I tossed and turned on bed. The past, the present, the immediate future, and how it ideally happens, runs like a full technicolour movie before my wide shut eyes. We think, we plan, but we never see it through the way we wished. It always happens. And I stop the thought for fear that I've brought hope too far a road down to travel. Hope is a wonderous thing, it relives motivation but yet it witholds immense power to dishearten. Its just very much where we place our hopes in. Ideally in a God that eternally never disappoints, though not very often tangible and tends us to forget.

Sleep I must, rest I do not. Think I shalln't, yet peace I have not.

No comments: