Sunday, May 01, 2005

Can't breathe..

My most unsubstantial entry yet. Basically, I'm feeling sickly and nauseous. I feel very sleepy, but cant get myself to doze off. Here's how it all happened.. *flashback*

It was a beautiful morning and rays of bright morning sun glittered through my room curtains. With a hint of reluctance, I opened my eyes from the break of yet another sweet dream of wonderful memories. Alright who am I kidding? Sounds like a fairy tale. What ACTUALLY happened was, I woke up, didnt feel like hitting my notes and glared at who's online, hoping to find a partner in crime to spend a saturday with. Hmm.. seems like no one. Ah well, I'll just stick around and wait for an unsuspecting victim to enter MSN. Mooohahaha..

Isaac is going out at night. Rats.. Can't borrow the car. Double rats.. AH!!! Chun Xiang is online. Started to plan for badminton after the exams. Cool. Turns out he was pretty bored too, and was looking for some interesting games to play online. I, coincidentally, was hoping to play Winning Eleven 8 after touching it last weekend at Isaac's. "Hey, how bout we find some dudes and crash someone's house for Winning Eleven 8 mayhem?" I suggested with a glee. And so it began..

The search for WE8 PS2 version was on. Turned out we were so desperate we ask around for the game, and when we couldnt find anyone with it, we decided to settle for Winning ELeven 7 instead (prev version). I spent the next hour searching for my god-forsaken, who-knows-where disc and in the process, breathed in a whole lot of dust. It takes a few mircoscopic specks to get me sneezing, and with this much inhaled, I was doomed. My nose is still runny now, and my sneezing continues. Basically I cant breathe, not to mention think. My eyes feel swollen and nostrils raw from the tissue wipes. Awful awful.

Thankfully, ALgene tagged along and he had WE8!!! We crashed over to Rachel's place and I brought my multiplayer adapter, Algene with more controllers.. Good to go! 5 hours of nonstop PS2 madness, skipped meals, ate snacks and had plenty of laughs. Haha, fun fun. Only pity was that the dumb game hung TWICE and we could never finish our World Cup tournaments. Went home feeling worse, tired and nauseous.

How unsubstantial an entry this is now, a night's rest and I should be back to normal. Sweet dreams Mr Yan!

No comments: