Saturday, July 09, 2005

A quickie

Its saturday already, and the Hillsong Conference ended last night. A bitter sweet feeling for me really, cos I really enjoyed all the sessions. Priceless. The sweet goodbye to the conference, however, means no more having to wake up early in the morning! And the better part of it, it means I'm going home soon. Strange right? Thanks for those who've been praying for us one way or another. A new fire in the belly burns inside to be doing the purpose, will of God and administering His love to the people. Its an understatement to say the Conference was good, it's awesomely inspiring and empowering!

I'll be back around 10pm on 13th July (wed). No, it's not a que nor invitation for pick ups just something official for those who read my blog and need to know when you can get me for something urgent. Til then, it's still a couple of days before I go home and start passing the fire on. A penny for my thoughts..

In the meantime, enjoy the weekend! Have a blessed Saturday service and Bilingual service. Oh yes, for pics (a little of them) just drop by Lydia's blog. :)

No comments: