Thursday, July 28, 2005

t|reD aNd b!T s|CkLy

I've had this blocked nose for all week since Sunday and it's been digustingly irritating. Kristin calls this Upper Respiratory Infection and also know to the common man as Flu. I think it's just a viral infection of the nasal and throat area. You know it happens when your mucus/phlegm turns slimey green or creamy yellowish and that's the colour of my spits these days. Should I see a doc to get some antibiotics? Save the cash and let my white blood cells fight it out I guess.

Hope this doesnt affect my throat for Saturday, I will be majorly majorly disappointed if it does. I was feeling feverish today running about a couple of places to settle some stuff for upcoming ECA Charity Event (Hope IV the Rainbow) at Eastpoint Shopping Centre from 6th - 7th August. Please be there to support when you can! I'll be there for both days from early morning til late night selling charity tickets, so drop me a ring if you're around the area. It's really for a good cause where 100% of the proceeds go straight to our Beneficiary, Club Rainbow Singapore, for kids with lifelong chronic illnesses. We'll be going about Tampines to sell tickets tomorrow night, so that means another long night for me, no rest for the weary but all for a good cause. :)

Anyway for those who hasnt seen me the last few days, I had my hair cut. The barber was very generous with his scissorhands, and cut off a bit too much from what I had tried my best to describe to him. Argghhhh.. Haha, but I kinda found a good way round the cut and the new hairdo is very neat and cooling. And yes, my top is still orangey but to a lesser extent. Well, like every bad situation we go through, haircuts always have a way round it no matter how bad it goes!

No comments: