Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sayonara Singapore, Salaam Sydney

Leaving my house in 3 hours time. Am I supposed to feel excited? I guess so right? But I strangely miss everything that will be going on in Singapore too, especially Sat service and Secell. Fancy me flying off for 2 weeks at a crucial time to the ministry and service, but no worries as there are people far more capable that will continue with the spearheading of the ministry. I AM excited about Sydney, but a tad apprehensive too. I just dont quite know what to expect of this trip.

Anyway, I don't think I'm covered with travel insurance for this trip, so in case anything happens to me and I dont get to find my way back for the next tens of years, living with a volleyball called wilson on some deserted island. Here're my tentative last words for you guys:

Family: Thanks for everything. Please feel free to vacate my room and rent it out for more income. David don't play so much games.. Mom, Dad please be more strict with him. Make him study!

ESL's: All the best for saturday service, no worries about me. Sorry I wont get to see your daughters, and feel free to name them all Danielle. Our ministry will grow so please prepare to look into a new venue for sat service soon. I mean it..

Philip + Arjun: You guys r0x0r. You folks may have the liberty of selling my laptop and other gadgets for charity. Arjun please move into my room so Philip won't be so lonely. Just be ready to bring more cash for meals thats all. Oh yes, hope you guys get to visit my church sometime (with or without me).

Tsidkenu Cell Group: Please note the spelling of the group name! No apostrophe hor. Love you guys and girls. Sorry I wont be your cell leader no more, hope someone will rise up to take my place. Do your TAGs daily even when I'm not around to remind u all okie?

Secellites: Dun mess up the Secell room on saturdays! Remember each one of you are greatly blessed, highly favoured, deeply loved. And we're blest2bless..

Youths: Catch the passion, and bring it to your workplace, school, army camp! The blessings of God come to us, so that it may go through us and to the people whom have yet to know Jesus.

Church: We ARE a church on fire. And not let anyone convince us otherwise. Let us love one another as Christ has loved us, so that all men will know (and hence verify) we are His disciples.

Friends: You have my sympathies that you've just lost a great friend. Not to worry, believe in the Lord Jesus, and I'll see you in Heaven not too far in the future!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out. If you know me somewhat, no matter how little, I thank God for allowing us to cross paths, and thanks for moulding my life one way or another. BUT, if all goes well, I should be back on the 13th July. Cheerio~!

No comments: