Thursday, June 23, 2005

Cookie Monsters

Woke up early this morning to finish off what I had left to do of my work. I've officially retired from part-time work, either that or I had requested for retrenchment. I'll probably put up pieces of what I had accomplished and learnt tomorrow, and update on today for now.

I was late for the mini-gathering today. Was totally frustrated by the fact that a simple email could not be sent out to complete my work in the morning. I was delayed for 1hr just cos I needed to send an important email, and the server kept jamming up on me. Wasn't a good feeling, cos I dun really like being late, what more an hour late. Reached Toa Payoh at 12.10pm instead of the stipulated 11pm, and headed off to Dynasty Travel to get my Australian Visa. Quite crappy, having to pay $10 for a small strip of paper I could have otherwise printed out myself. Wonder what's the purpose of a Visa like that? At least my Thailand Visa's look more impressive.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your information, Toa Payoh central has 2 Giordano's. And both in ridiculously close proximity. Why the emphasize Dan? Becos I was supposed to find the rest in a kopitiam near Giordano and I ended up pacing around the wrong one! ARGGGHHHHHH.. So much for a frustrating morning. Was glad to see everyone in the end though. :)

Okie, I can't find fanciful words cos I'm tired, very tired actually. Anyway, we spent the rest of the afternoon at Eliz's house which is Tim's house, also Jon Lee's house, not forgetting Auntie Betty's house, which is actually Uncle Kim Song's house. We nua'ed for awhile, deciding on what DVD to catch. Was supposed to watch some bogus show which I now have forgotten what. We initially had wanted to watch a trailer in the disc before the actual show and got hooked on the trailer instead! Pacifier by Vin Diesel it was. Cookie making began after the show, and whilst the dough was baking, we caught Coach Carter. Which was a really nice show in the end. Though I still would have preferred a comedy for the occasion!

Zipped off to buy a portable hard drive in City Hall, before Train'ing to Raffles Place for my TOTS meeting. Tried to find a place from Lau Pa Sat to Caltex house, then finally to BK under OUB. And now I'm home.. dog tired.

Enjoy a few pics up for tonight, and I'll try to get some movie clips taken in Eliz's house up later. Sorry bout the limited pics though, more will be in my photo album.

Movies are up!!
#1 - Prelude to Pacifier
#2 - Auntie POWER!
#3 - Zihan strikes back

Before we were told not to take photos in TPY interchange..

"2 eyes, 2 nostrils and 2 ears. Though you only see one now.."
Awww.. aint that cute
Brown, before they turned black
A bit abstract you think?
"D", "Cookie Man" & "J"

No comments: