Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bye Old Toys, Hi New Toy

Sold off 2 pieces of my Big-Mama camera set today. Went to City Hall, Lavender and Kallang to meet the buyers. Didn't really feel like welcoming the cash actually, those lovely lenses have a tinge of sentiment inside, and I don't mean dusts. Sigh..

More to sell over the next few days, sales has been surprisingly good. I'm getting the prices I had wanted, which means minimal loss. Anyway I'm still feeling moody, broody somewhere in my oogey boogey. If it's any consolation, I bought a new compact camera today! Definitely much cheaper than its predecessor, and won't come with anymore "upgrades". Actually, it's not very compact lah but for my standards (and large hands), it's quite small already. And so it is..

Bye Old Toys, Hi New Toy

No comments: