Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Relief

A lot has happened over the last 1 week. Well nothing much for my personal life, just plenty of work going on. Haha.. My project, which was a Seminar, is finally over. It was a success! Well, to me at least. A larger than stipulated crowd, and plenty of sales last night! Lots of long hours, tough work and plenty of action throughout the last 3 weeks but its finally over. What a relief. Got to meet a lot of people, speak with them and had lots of fun in the process. I'm a happy man to be honest, I worked at something I enjoy, learnt a lot, had fun and got paid in the process! I'm quite sure speaking with people, meeting up with new faces and making new acquaintances is very much my cup of tea.

Quite glad I didn't end up in the insurance business though, cos in the course of work over the last 3 weeks, I got to meet up with plenty of network marketing people and its really NOT my cup of tea. I dun like to meet folks up with the notion of Selling them something, I would rather "sell" Christ than to see people as part of my cash flow. That's just me, its nothing personal.

Waking up later than 7am is another thing I love. I'm a lazy bones in the morning, so I would rather work til late at night and go to work slightly later in the morning, at 9 in this case. My country manager asked if I would like to work for them permanently, not sure if it's a joke, but i take it as a compliment (for now). She said she would welcome me back part time, anytime. Means more money when I need it! Mooohaha..

Badminton tomorrow!! So happy. Church camp next week!! Even better. Sydney in 1 month's time!! I'm in heaven. I hope. Haha..

Anyway I gotta get you guys a pic of the dude who did the seminar, once I get it from Kevin. And a couple of interesting photos as well. Sorry bout the infrequent updates up til now. Thanks for bearing with me :)


"I like to move it move it.."
Hehe..

No comments: