Sunday, June 26, 2005

Phoney Balony

Just ordered a new phone. Quite chic! Nothing much of an upgrade from my current phone (the ancient Nokia 6100). I liked my 6100 so much, the one I'm holding onto now happens to be my THIRD Nokia 6100. Haha, yeah you heard me right!

Unfortunately for Nokia, I've decided on clamshells some time back, so I've told myself my next phone has gotta look chic and have a clamshell form. After months of waiting, I finally find a good deal and a good phone design to boot - Motorola Razr V3! But its not much of an upgrade in terms of features, except for a rather useless (to me) camera phone for attaching photos to each person in my phonebook.



Read more about the phone

Anyway the phone is on its way to my house now, but delivery date set at 30th June. Will push for Singtelshop to deliver it to my place by 29th June before I leave for Sydney, ah I can't wait. Comes with free HP Photosmart Printer through a special deal somemore. Arghh, I'm a gadget freak! Mooohahahahaaha.. *choke choke*.. My bank account.. *choke choke*..

Update (28 June): Singtel wont be able to deliver it before my flight. I'll have to cancel the deal and relook into the phone purchase when I return! :)

No comments: