Sunday, January 01, 2006

Post Year End Party 2005

The Youth Year End Party 2005 officially ended. Would like to congratulate James and the committee for such a fabulous event, even despite everyone's tireness from the month's non stop stream of programmes! At this juncture, I feel really proud of everyone, those who participated in the event as helpers and also those who took the effort to fill up the area with such a wonderful atmosphere Chancery Lane felt like it was exploding. The party was my brainchild, so I feel really glad to see it through and I think it's a marvellous start to many years of Year End Parties upcoming. James took up the challenge of being a chairperson for this, and with an initial hint of reluctance, I now know it was a good thing that he took over me to run the party. Hope to see many more YEP's for as long as the ministry flourishes.

The Decor team was really fantastic, the stars and the little gritty details were just splendid. I'm not quite sure who made up the team but I know Matz and Yizhen were, and a job well done to the entire team! Also, the door gifts were genius. I dunno how long it took you all to do that many bottles of "stuff" but they were really nice. The only gripe about it being that it's fragile and I'm not sure how many got leaky ones. Haha. The logistics were pretty swift and the floor management was precise too, I think we've got wonderful able people who strike a chord with their roles there! Last but not least, to the Body Shop girls and guy, I'm proud of all of you. At your age, I wouldnt even have dared to dream of doing what you all did that night. To offer your skills and perform like that, no matter how imperfect the performance may turn out to be, is super commendable already. Everyone improves along the way, so help one another out. Remember, at the end of the day its the person next to you that matters most, not how perfect the performance ends up.

I counted the heads in the group photo at the end of the party, and the number was 76! That excludes quite a number of those who couldn't come, and our photo-master, Nanaho. The next year IS going to be an exciting one, for each one of us and hence it rolls over into the ministry. I love the atmosphere of cheer, laughter and lovey doveyness about the air last night. And it feels so genuine. Let's bring that kind of atmosphere beyond special dates like Christmas'es, New Year Countdowns and Camps, but each time we meet let us show that kind of special bond we all possess between one another!

On a more personal note, the year 2005 was been somewhat of a hard one for me. One of the toughest but nonetheless perhaps one of the most fruitful. I don't really know what to hope for in the year 2006, my resolutions are somewhat pretty non existent at the moment. The month of December 2005 ends off a busy year for the church in spectacular fashion, with me having a major piece of the pie in almost every event. Has been a busy month, and I'm needing a retreat badly. Both a personal one, and one for leadership in the ministry. It's tough seeking for God's direction over certain things, because "many are the plans in a man's heart, but it's the Lord's purpose that prevails". It takes a whole load of faith to believe in "God's best", and do away with the feeling of being so insignificant to someone who means so much to you.


Final planning before showtime!

Theme of the night. Duhhh..

Wahaha.. very interesting

I'm not quite sure what Cyrus was trying to imply here

Registration table girls. First impression counts!

Door gift of the night.. Ingenious

First few party'ers!

Manna: "Ask me pay? Do you know who I am?!"

I dunno how come we look so solemn here..

Haha. Obviously some people caught the party spirit

Look at the extras behind man..

Dedicated to Tommy Oh Jin Rui!!!

"Bleeehhhhhhh.."

Hmm.. no sound no sound!

Look at Lydia and Algene's cheeky grin man!

KING KONG!!!

Our tables won! Hehehe..

"So I used Helena's laptop to send an email.."

"I was an Ah Beng who scold a lot of bad words.."

"I also was an Ah Beng.. Joshua's good friend.."

Presenting.. Da Body Shop!!

The teacher, leader and friend!

"Happy New Year!!"

"Yummmmm SENGGGGG!!"

A statement to say,"No one goes home empty handed."

Emcee also gotta vacuum floor. Think so glamorous?

Dun come near me. I sux!!

Can't believe we ended up at the Fung's house to play polar bear

High on the chocolates! Haha..

How not to get high on glucose? Mad chocolate fest..

Only 30 pics shown here, click to see larger version (lines a bit jagged on smaller version). But the total pics count for the night was 269!! Click on the photo album on the right side to view all. Here're 3 videos as well:

1. Body Shop rehearsal (10mb)
2. Body Shop performance (7mb)
3. After party bo-liao'ness (3mb)

I can't end off without saying a huge thanks to my cell members for the CD-ROM and powerpoint presentation. I know time was short, so that made it tougher but I'm really really thankful to Joy, Josh, Joel, Lama, Rach, Cheong mei mei and Nat! Here's the short presentation I got! :)

1 comment:

free gay beastiality stories said...

My wife thought for a second, then asked whatstrings are attached. Boy did he plan itright.
erotic erotic moms sex stories
bondage milking stories
animal and wemon sex stories
totally free adult sex stories
sex stories of dog and man
My wife thought for a second, then asked whatstrings are attached. Boy did he plan itright.