Sunday, December 04, 2005

Recce!

Pastor Mark was giving the briefing for Celebrate Christmas In Singapore (CCIS) programme in Orchard on 25th Dec today after service. Quite exciting! Rachel and Joey sitting next to me kept whining and complaining that they didn't know what he was talking about. Found out today that I was appointed to be some team leader of the day. Went to ask Willy what was my jobscope and he said,"We haven't decided yet." WHAT?! Wonder if I will get the collared T-Shirt instead then? A bit extra lah.

I got to wear "old shirts" both yesterday and today when I went out. Not really old I guess, about 2-3 years ago, but I havent worn them for long long time. Main thing was becos my shape didn't allow me to look good in them. I tried them on late last week and they fitted! Well, at least I dun look swollen in them, so I finally managed to wear them. One of them was given by YanQuan and Tommy about 2 years ago, and I've never worn it out before. I'm down to 70kg from 74kg, hope to hit 65kg some time (quite impossible, unless I go out on missions for awhile). Anyway, the routine push ups and sit ups have been pretty effective. Now I know what Philip has been talking about man, haha. Okie, going for a run later too but quite boring to run alone. Then again, I rather run alone than to run with the likes of Philip who will leave me far far behind.

A few of the youth camp committee members went for final recee today. Really thank God for the weather man, cos the skies were super dark as we approached Changi. But we prayed and God held back the rain. Not just that, but the chalet was occupied.. by a nice group of youngsters who let us in! My goodness, you really can't tell the size of the chalet from the outside man. I mean, we had expected it to be bigger than last year's one, but not that much bigger! It's huge!! I shalln't spoil the surprise anyway. We ended up at Jalan Kayu for sumptuous dinner, which explains why I need to go for a run later too. Haha!

Shutter Part II.. Haha

To the lovely folks soon to be at SR camp, have a most blessed week! Take care of ur healths, and dun fall sick. May God bless the children mightily through the works of your hands!

No comments: