Saturday, December 10, 2005

"Who're we talking about?"

Quite tired now anyway.. Its been a terribly long week and more to come. Watched Chicken Little for the 2nd time (on laptop) with Karen and Chunxiang after working til night at Church for Youth Camp. Ahh man, its so cute I won't get tired of it. Another time of good laughs again. My favourite character is Fish Outtawater btw, he kinda reminds me of myself, just that he's super much cuter. We like to do funny stuff, generally calm and have little fear for anything. Okie why am I talking about Chicken Little anyway? Oh yes.. "Who're we talking about?" That's a commonly used phrase when characters in the show wanna change the subject of conversation. It sounds funny just to hear them say it. Just seems ultra out of point.

Ah, 6 more days to youth camp. I was supposed to do a sample for James' publicity this Saturday to show him my idea, but I ended up having so much fun doing it I finished it anyway. Ya, I do until high.. Took me 4 hours til 3am to do from scratch, but I like to do this kinda things anyway. Here's a little something of what James did for publicity:


I saw this pretty cool billabong leather wallet on the net. Should I buy? Any concerns if white is girlish? In my opinion not so, but I'm open to votes! :)

No comments: