Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New York - Day 10

I can start counting down the days I've left in New York. Good and bad thing. Think I will miss New York when I go home, the place, the lifestyle and the food. I like this lifestyle actually (:

Anyway finally met up with Bradley for lunch today, and so happy for him. He's really a fast-tracker in terms of career development, having gotten his Vice-Presidency at 28 is really really almost impossible for anyone. Nonetheless, he's so down to earth and brilliant. Nice to hear about his experiences in Raleigh and New York since leaving Singapore.

Ended the day with a visit to Tabla, the mixed American-Indian cuisine on the ground floor of the office. Most expensive place I've been yet, but also quite the best. It's 10/10 for ambience, setting and decor. The food is quite remarkable as well. I was full by the time the main course came along, but I was so tempted by the dessert I continued eating. Not very good, but very satisfying and went home a very very happy man. (:

Just one of the many decoration pieces. Very nice touch.

Imagine this view over Madison Square Park in autumn or snowing winter. And you're sipping the cool wine with your someone special on Christmas eve! Wow!!

With Samsung, it's not that hard to imagine..

Starters - Braised Duck Samosa and Onion nan! Wow shiok

Mains - Beef Ribs, Hanger Steak and Perfectly baked potatoes!

Dessert - Vanilla ice cream with Choc bar and caramel sauce.
This one is one to die for.. Really!! I would come again just for this.

Thank God!
Dan

No comments: