Saturday, July 26, 2008

New York - Day 7

Thank God it's Friday! Really!! Couldn't wait and now it's finally here. Have some plans, but nothing concrete. Colleagues gave me some fanciful ideas like going to Niagra falls, DC, Woodbury and such. But I think I will take the time to relax and check out the rest of Manhattan. Most imptly the food. I'm almost here on a food parade. Haha, I realize I've been missing out on the shopping. (:

Speaking of food, today has been a fantastic food day. Breakfast today has been one of my happiest breakfasts in office yet. Why? Cos it's sweet succulent fresh donuts with Starbucks coffee!! Wa, so happy!! (:

Donuts and Starbucks. Dream breakfast! (:

Boston Kreme donut. Look at all the good stuff oozing out! (:

I skipped lunch cos I was very busy today. Sigh, but more than made up for it during dinner. Very very fresh Codfish with Riesling and Cheese puffs. Excellent stuff, the fish was fantastic!

Mmmmmm.. *heart pounds faster*

Anyway, zoom zoom weekend already. Will try to have more fun for you guys, just so the blog will be more interesting. Pls pray for my safety and stay tuned to next update.

God bless,
Dan

No comments: