Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New York - Day 11

Longest day of work today from 8am-8.30pm. I think might haven broken record for the New York project team. Or maybe not. But I think i might have been the last person to leave the office on the level. That will not be possible in SG unless I leave at 12.30am on a non-monthed period.

Anyway, looks like work is piling up, just as I am about to leave. That's not good news, cos that means it'll be likely to spill over to when I return back to SG and means long nights for me. Not to mention the fact that I still have my Asian project to pick up again once I go back. Not looking forward to next few weeks at all. :(

My desk with very old workhorses which have probably served many generations before me.

I'm starting to feel very blessed to be given the opportunity to come over, eat like a pig and sleep like a frog prince. Probably not my ideal thing to stay long in New York, so this short trip has really been very very good for me. The people here are great too! Which makes it all the better. Tonight's dinner will be my 3rd last dinner here and starting to miss New York already, especially the food. I have confirm plus chop put on a few pounds here. Ok, honestly, much more than a few. :(

Anyway tried a recommended Italian restaurant today. Hmm.. only so-so for the expensive price. But still good nonetheless. :)

Typical starters - bread with melted goat cheese.

First Serving - Pork Sausages!

Second Serving - Veal in pasta (meat inside the pasta)

Dessert - Tiramisu!

Praise God!
Dan

1 comment:

hilaryus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.