Thursday, July 31, 2008

New York - Day 12

Hmm, I can smell the end of my trip drawing close. Everyone's talking to me about me going home soon and asking if I had enjoyed the trip, or if I wanted to come back (or some even if I wanted to stay). I've had a good time, but I'm missing my folks and mates back in sunny Singapore! So all in all, glad to be here, glad to go home soon, grateful for having been here. (:

Work is starting to crank up, and I don't see good times ahead even when I return to SG. Think it'll be a very challenging period when I return, until late August to say the least. Multi-projects and I'm hearing more projects requesting for my involvement. Not too good, I've been pretty stressed and stretched before, and I can see the tides coming again.

Anyway, tomorrow will be my last full day working in Credit Suisse New York office. Will bring my trusty camera along to take as many pics as I can, with all the nice ppl ard. Hope can have time to do that though, otherwise Friday will be a mad rush. Wake, work, run ard, pack, cab, fly.

Had dinner tonight at Barbounia, which is supposed to be one of the better Greek, Mediterranean restaurants. The food was a bit weird for my liking. Very sourish, so tastes a bit pukey. So no pics from me for that one. The Greek manager was quite funky though, and he gave a loaf of cheesebread on the house saying,"This goes well with the fish. Try it!" So cool!

Haha, ok updated with some pics at Madison Square Park I took. (:

Look how ppl relax in the park! Live jazz. (:

There's so many of 'em. Like all don't have to work.

Back of the jazz band. Quote them,"Please buy our CDs, cos we're quite poor."

God bless
Dan

No comments: