Saturday, February 12, 2005

Feel light, Fun night!

I had almost felt a sense of loss to leave Roland Restaurant tonight. "Too early.. wanna stay longer" I kept thinking to myself. No choice, needed the rest to be fully fit for tomorrow's worship. Secellites reading this, service often comes with sacrifice, but nothing that you won't be rewarded for. Its true! Its true! Something I've learnt after so many years in my various ministries. ^_^

So who knows what tomorrow brings? I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be another awesome day.

Anyway back to COSB 26th Anniversary, it was nothing short of great fun and laughter. Only stressful thing for me tonight was to interpret for Jon into
CHINESE! I mean how's that humanly possible for Danny boi? Ah well, by the grace of God (and I mean it), i pulled through. It's always great fun to be up on stage, even better when you're up there to serve the Lord. Singing was a blast tonight, literally with no monitors, I think we very much were blasting our voices. Joseph/Wileen had to tuned down our volume half way thru the first song. I know cos the difference was audible even without the monitor. Haha..

Dinner was marvellous. Very happy, belly happy. Apart from tasting nice they were actually quite fun to play with! Try watching Elizabeth eat half a mushroom, try diggin out the brains from a fried chicken head with chopsticks, try sitting with the Secell girls! Kept drinking water tonight, I think at least 9 cups altogether. Explained why I had to keep visiting the loo, but thankfully didnt miss anything (I think).

The performances were superb. From the songs presented from the Dialect and Chinese services, thru the music from Indonesian service, to the wonderful dances from SR and Filipino service. Really a great wonder to watch! Gotta love the last bit where Lydia, Isaac and Caleb tried the Filipino service's dance moves. It was so funny I totally forgone my dish. The auntie cleared it up before I could finish it, and when I turned around after the whole performance I was like,"What the.. My BEEHOOOOOOON!!" Okay for the record it wasnt beehoon, I knew it was noodles but I've no idea why i said beehoon.

All in all an awesome night, and the joy will lull me to rest well tonight. My only rant, I didn't bring my camera.. ngah ngah ngah pui pui..

No comments: