Saturday, February 19, 2005

Paparazzi Day

Its going to be my first day at work as a paparazzi today! Not paid, actually quite voluntary on the contrary. I'm rendering my services to my hall's outing as a backup photographer. The publication secretary is a friend of mine anyway, so I thought I might as well go and help out in the photo department for this event. As such, I'm gonna have to give the Birds in the Bird Park a skip, til another day my lil feathered friends!

Quite excited about the programme in the upcoming hall outing anyway. Heard its games at East Coast Park, then into Big Splash and finally a dinner (which I'll have to skip to prepare for Secell next day). I'm still learning to photography the most complicated subjects known to the universe, humans. My normal models consist of birds and still life objects, humans are going to pose a challenge for me. No matter how, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself tomorrow and hope I'll learn lots from the experience anyway. I'll probably post some of the pics up tomorrow, during my next blog entry.. the decent pics that is.

Thanks for reading my blog so far, despite it being pretty boring and wordy. I'm normally a mouthful, so I rattle off a lot. As promised, I'll keep the pics coming as much as I can. Here's a close up shot of my favourite model, without digital manipulations, just cropped. Hope you like it.


No comments: