Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Say "NO" to drugs and booze!

The above mentioned title is meant for my childhood love rival and good friend Jon Wong, who has so sadly left us last morning for a better place, Perth that is. Hey dude if you're reading this, remember to dress yourself warm in winters, and scanty in summers. Keep away from too much carbo and drive safely! Dun worry bout home, we're very much covered by Sumatra if anything happens. Stay sound, study hard and be back soon!

With that, Secell will be down by another leader for the moment, just means the rest of us must work harder. And yes, we'll make the Secellite Leaders work harder tooo.. Mooooooohahahhaha! Right, the countdown is on,
3 more days til the weekend and the official opening of my 1 week (study) break, brackets excluded. Will be spending 23-25th in Bintan
so that leaves me with a few pathetic days to catch up with the rest of the scholars in my course. In my course there are 2 ways to do better than the scholars, one is to burn the textbooks into water and drink up. Another is to exterminate the scholars. But bible says not to kill, and I dun like alphabet soup, looks like there's no way to excel in my course then.. sigh.

Yes 3 more days, and I've 3 consecutive meetings everynight from Wed-Fri as well. I kinda like meetings now, gotten used to them. As long as I'm able to do my work on time, meetings are very much my half time breaks in between. The big one is on Friday though, its ESL meeting. That's the best one, no better way to end a stressful half semester than to fellowship with the rest of the leaders! After which, I'll start my break with a bang. Going Jurong Bird Park on Sat for photoshooting spreeee! Weeeehoooooooo..


Let me share my key verse for today's TAG, especially for Chrissywong:
2 Thessalonians 3:2-3
"For not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful,
and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one."

No comments: