Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy(?) Valentine's Day

My heart was a little heavy today as I woke up, a little thought laden, and stressed pressed. First thing in the morning was my quiz. Awful. Haven't felt so helpless before in any non-math related tests. I was told that the online video lecture for this quiz was over and non accessible, hence i went for the quiz hoping for the best, MCQ or otherwise. Turned out the entire quiz was in essay format lasting for 50min for 100 marks?! I think i scored 5 marks best.

Another 2 hours of lectures followed the awful quiz, after which was my lunch hour before laboratory work inspection. Guess what, I had no one to eat lunch with. Seems like my normal lunch dudes all had to be elsewhere, or disappeared. (I put "seems" because I was pretty down that time, and didn't really feel like searching around, so it was my fault too). Decided to take a walk around the canteen to see if there was anyone else. Walked 1 round and met at least 10 friends of whom most had finished eating or was with their mates. Took a deep sigh and bought 2 buns for lunch instead.

Rest of the day wasn't too meaningful either, but with plenty of "Happy Valentines" well-wishes. Thank you all! Just that, as far back as I can remember, I don't recall past Valentines day being any better.

Time to do my TAG, signing off.
Here's another Sunbird photo before I leave.

No comments: