Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hall IV Outing

The afternoon was a joke, spent half the day at East Coast for Hall IV Outing. Now how can an outing headed by Adrian and Junquan not be fun? The only reason why I didn't want to go was cos of the money. Ended up I saved $19 from not going to the Bird Park, a constitution of $14 for entrance fee and $5 on treating Philip for driving me to Bird Park. Still I headed for the hall outing on a bright sunny saturday afternoon.

Ended up it wasnt at Big Splash, it was BEHIND Big Splash. Ended up I had to walk more, ended up there was less for me to photograph. Ended up it was quite fun though. A lot of year 1's turned up, not surprisingly, they sure are an enthusiastic bunch! The games were mad funny, despite how bended the rules were. Think the organisers had a hard time today, but really was a job well done in the end, because everyone had fun. Thanks to the committee indeed!

Alrighty, as promised, I'll post some of the pics up. Some interesting ones to share, the rest are in my photo album. Gotta make it quick, I've to prepare for Secell RA day later. Hope you enjoy this series..

As usual, click on thumbnails for larger pics!Pics not manipulated, fresh from camera but resized.
And if you want to see the whole series, go to my photo album on the side bar --->

First game, Frisbeeee
A very bored catcher
ZM sets up the
"Hammock of Death"...
And becomes the 1st victim!
2nd victim, JJ
3rd victim, Adrian
Captain's Cabbage.
Find the cabbage!
It's camouflaged
Can you find it?
Recording MTV..
ZM: "My Hammock of Death works!"
Someone hung a coconut smiley on the tree!
Jason explains how to play the telematch
Adrian prays for divine help
2 babes and a hunk! Round and round the Merry-Go-Round
Filling the bottles with seawater
"Hei bai dui. Nan shen Nu shen pei!"
Into the water he goes!
A very cheery Kira
Chester kisses Charles!
The sneakers smile. :D
Andy (Cole)
Hide and Seek
Shoot-oooh!

No comments: