Saturday, February 12, 2005

First one

Feb 12, hmm.. Its my first post, I guess I'm obligated to make a good start somewhat with this blogging thingy. So erm, Happy Chinese New Year folks! Wow enlarging fonts and colouring them red seems easy enough. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this user friendly blogging system soon enough. More fanciful features coming over the next few days, when I'm less stressed out.

Lets see.. my very own blog, so its nice to set some resolutions early. Most probably using this as a photoblog, or part there of. Also a good chance to practice some PROPER English, away from point form, mundane engineering English. Geesh, used to score straight A's for my English know? Those were the days though. -_-"

Okie, gotta get up early for church tomorrow for worship practice at 11am. Got a slight sorethroat, pray it gets better. I think it will, well it should. Ah well, let's leave it to the Almighty to decide, I'll just drink my water often.

For you lovely folks who took time to drop by my pathetic blog, here's a sunbird I photographed last weekend. Enjoy

No comments: