Sunday, February 13, 2005

Furry Sunday

Secell CNY Visitation day! Highlight of the day? The animals. Haha.. No really no joke, the pets were so cute. Victoria/Melody's 2 wool shedding chinchillas, and Joey/Johnathan's 3 fur carpets were very lovely. I'll keep the entry short, because I've a quiz tomorrow. And my professor is checking our laboratory work the next day as well. Sigh, after a long tiring busy weekend its back to school again. Booooooo.. Break come quick, 5 more days!

Ah yes, went to Jason Tay's house on Friday night (11th Feb) for CNY as well. Took loads of photos, and here's some to share with you lovely folks, with permission from Jason.


Click on the thumbnails to see the pics!

Josiah the fur plucker
Edna 'E' Mode, nuff said
Happy birthday to Victoria!
Secell @ da Wong's Apple, Coffee Bean Gal aka Employee of the month. Best attic I've ever seen. Wow

Dog Alert! Dog Alert! *screams*

Secell @ da Lau's"Kor kor Daniel why you take me when I'm eating?"
"How come my websling doesnt come out?"
Hi there handsome "Gong xi gong xi gong xi neeeeeee.."
Ade-lyn modelling with her baby
Toddler's wear fashion show by Asher
Another model shot with Ade-lyn
Well fed, well fat Well fed, well fat x 2 Asher: "Thanks for visiting, come again next year"

No comments: