Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Battle Begins

The battle for middle earth (and my grades) begins tomorrow at 9.30am in Nanyang Auditorium. It's gonna be a long, grueling battle lasting til 4th May and I plan to give it everything I've got, though I'm not quite sure how much I've got in the first place. Ever had the feeling whereby the more you know, the more you realise you don't know? Well, I'm having plenty of that at the moment. Not that it's a bad thing, at least I get time to find out what I don't know BEFORE the exams start. But it's not very good for my morale, and I'm feeling a wee bit depressed too. Haha.. But help is always a prayer away, although I don't mean that God works at our every whim and fancy. More like He's gracious!

Okie, by hook or by crook, or every hocus pocus, I have to stay focused. Thank God I've got morons like Philip and Agent Yellow to joke with, everything under the sun goes. Here's my schedule for exams so you know when you can pray for me, and should NOT disturb me:


20/4 - Digital Communications
22/4 - Microprocessor Systems Design
27/4 - Software Engineering
29/4 - Professional Communications: Strategies & Skills
04/5 - Computer Graphics in Design


All 0930-1200 papers..

Hey, I was just kidding bout not disturbing me bit. As long as I'm online means I'm disturb-able. I'm always game for a chat, helps to take my mind off the stress and depression too. Wahaha.. Thanks for looking once again. Remember NOT to spam my Tagboard whilst I'm busy, especially you Zacky boy.

No comments: