Saturday, April 09, 2005

Studying All Over

Hey folks! Thanks for tuning in once more to this somewhat boring channel. A channel with not much interesting updates, lest the once in a while rants apart from exam preparation. Well, sad to disappoint you. Tonight will be another b-o-r-i-n-g update of my revision for exams. Hehe..

Okie, it all started this morning at 9.15am when I woke up half dazed. No choice, promised Philip to meet him at Orchard to study so.. sigh. Hehe, well we had a quickie breakfast at Delifrance in Ngee Ann City then proceeded to
Library@Orchard hoping find some nice study tables to stick there til the end of the day. But it was not to be.. The library opens at 11am sharp and we reached at about 11.15am with the large tables taken up, leaving us with the small ones at the Cafe. Not too ethical to take up the Cafe tables without purchasing their stuff, so Philip bought one cup of Frap which lasted us 1.5hrs. Haha! We decided to leave at 1pm cos I got access to my dad's car. Picked up the car at my place, picked up Agent Yellow (have to keep his identity secret cos he's from the Indian Secret Forces), then zipped off to NIE library to study.

By the time lunch break was over and we had settled in the NIE library, it was already 3.30pm. Bah.. library opening hours, closes at 5pm. So we had to relocate before then..

*Posting paused for 10min due to attempt to murder mosquito which had landed approx 10 painful bites on my feet*

Parked at NorthSpine of NTU to check out
Library 1. Wa closing time 7pm.. whats the diff? Ended up studying in Canteen A, which wasn't so bad after all. Windy, nice spot.. and even has a hidden powerpoint beside the pillar for my lovely laptop. And so, it's 10 plus now and I'm still in Canteen A, finished my revision for the day. Well done.. You've stayed to the end of the b-o-r-i-n-g entry, and I've persevered! Hurray for perseverance! :)

*Owwwwie.. my feet are really swollen all over the place now. Super itchy and painful can? I think the mosquito's family came over for the funeral*

Alright, leave u lovely folks with a postcard pic I've just made from one of my photos.



No comments: