Thursday, April 28, 2005

Let me entertain you

Right, I'm guessing there's been a drop of viewership over the last weeks due to the infrequent updates caused by my diligent revision for examinations. It pays to be a good student you know.. yeah at the cost of my precious viewership. Time for some quick updates before my blog becomes dilapidated.

3 down, 2 more to go, 6 days to freedom.

Phew, finally the numbers are switching around to my favour. Have another paper on friday, but its a minor one. Doesnt mean I wont work hard for it, just taking a much needed break from all the work. Decided to make some arty farty stuff for you lovely folks who dropped by. All made from my photos (not quite sure bout the last one though, dun remember when I took it). Hope you enjoy them!



Late night in Lau Pat Sat, Singapore


TiliKum Motel, Lake Wanaka in New Zealand


Lamborghini Gallardo, Sports Rim


Late night Esplanade Bridge, Singapore

No comments: