Saturday, April 16, 2005

Persie and the Pizza Thief

First of all, my apologies for the dumb poems over the last week, so I'll be writing some things more substantial today. Alright, at this point of time I'm holding the keys to my dad's car.. In fact I had access to it the whole day. Drove it to church for practice and zipped home immediately. Was wondering if I wanted a spin over the evening for fun, but decided ah well, ain't no fun spinning alone. No one would want to eat supper anyway. Hence the start of my story..

ARSEnal wins 3-0!! Amazing stuff. Must admit the match was boring, rough and "foul stenched". Til the dude Persie appeared. Robin Van Persie is amazing.. Those 2 goals in the last 7 minutes were absolutely stunning. If you're gonna watch the replay of the match, just watch from 85th minute onwards. Finally someone to fill the boots of the great Dutch Dennis Bergkamp, aka my all-time Holland Hero. Persie doesnt have the creativity of the great dutch, but he sure has the footwork and not to mention, finishing. Brilliant young man, hope Holland thrives on the 2 vans.. RvP and RvN from ManYoo.

Secondly, as I was checking my email after the match, I came across an interesting headline on Yahoo news. It read..
"Pizza stolen from delivery man's motorcycle in West Coast Rd". What the.. Haha, that's a first. I can probably think of 2 possible suspects here. One is Michaelangelo from Ninja turtles, the other is our beloved Agent Yellow. Love of pizza is one thing, but to steal a pizza from a poor delivery boy? That's absurd. Can read about it here.

Speaking of which, I think I've lost some weight (not on purpose) over the last few weeks or so. My meals go as such, 1x banana + 1x oreo cookie for lunch. Normal dinner.. and if the occasion allows, light supper. My appetite's been bad too, but been drinking lots of water. Is that a sign of stress Doc?

I still have the car keys, so anyone wants supper? I could get some chips, drinks and deliver it to your place if ya wanna. Drop me a message! Haha..

EDIT (1am).. Mr Jon Wong, I'm ready to flush myself down the toilet bowl.